W E B S I T E T & C 'S
WEBSITE USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS – FASHION-FILE.COM - ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.fashion-file.com (“Site”) OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT ("Agreement").
1. Contracting parties. When you use the Site you are contracting with Fashion File trading as Mi-Bambino London Ltd, a company registered in England whose registered office is at Flat 28, Braithwaite House, Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8NE, UK. Mi-Bambino London Ltd is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us", "our" or “Mi-Bambino”.
2. Passwords. If you are issued with a username and/or password, you agree: to keep your username and password secure and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use your email address, username and/or password to access the Site; to not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a User to gain access to any secured area of the Site, and; to not create additional User accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, please let us know immediately and we will close your account as quickly as possible. You will be responsible to Fashion File trading as Mi-Bambino and to others for all activity that occurs under your User account.
4. Content. The Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and your use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (“Content”) is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date, complete or free of defects, and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Fashion File trading as Mi-Bambino, unless otherwise stated herein, owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract,
re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under UK or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense.
5. Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to firstname.lastname@example.org or info@Mi-Bambino.com. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process.
6. Use of the Services. The Site provides only the services detailed on the Site (“Services”). From time to time other services and functionalities (including those related to promotions) may be made available via third party links or other functionality but we provide no warranties regarding the Services or any such additional services and we reserve the right to withdraw any elements or functionalities at any time without liability to you.
7. Liability. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. To the extent that the Site and Content are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind. Except as set out herein, we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of the Site and/or in relation to the goods and/or services that we provide.
8. Termination of this Agreement. We may at any time terminate this Agreement if, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable.
9. Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or other wise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by us. We will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud us or any other parties through your use of the Site or services provided via the Site. We reserve the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
10.Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement.
11. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations hereunder is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
12. Severance. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
13. No Waiver. No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any term or condition or of any breach by the other of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any breach of the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
14. No Assignment. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by us.
15. Variation. This Agreement may be varied from time to time by our posting new terms on the Site, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
16. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.